Engine Trouble and a new way to start my bike

16:19 mareku 0 Comments


After a short trip to Geiranger town my bike was dead. It didn't wanted to start and the alarm was behaving very funny. the orange "engine trouble" warning light was blinking and things were not looking good. Eddie and I discussed our possibilities: which were not a lot being in the middle of nowhere... The first Yamaha dealer was a 1 1/2 hour drive. So I discussed with our hotel manager the options and he suggested that I would try to start the bike while riding of a steep hill in second gear. That did the trick and the engine was running again - we took no chances and drove to Lillehammer right away. There the local Dealer checked the battery and said evreything was fine. So what happened? I have no clue - but the bike is OK now!

You Might Also Like