Sunday's Best: Top ten ebooks in my iLiad

11:03 mareku 0 Comments

With my Norddkap trip just days away it is time to decide with books to load on my iliad. Of the 50 books I will take with me (I expect long days because of the midsummer nights...) I am looking forward the most to these titels:
  1. At Least in the City Someone Would Hear Me Scream: Misadventures in Search of the Simple Life - Wade Rouse
  2. No Second Chance - Harlan Coben
  3. 44 Scotland Street - Alexander McCall Smith
  4. The memoirs of a beautiful boy - Robert Leleux
  5. Just too good to be true - E. Lynn Harris
  6. Exiles in America - Christopher Bram
  7. The Book of Useless Information - Noel Botham
  8. Het Diner - Herman Koch
  9. The Works (60 novels) - Charles Dickens
  10. NRC Handelsblad

You Might Also Like