Faces of WWII - A book by Tom Sanders

10:18 mareku 0 Comments

© Tom Sanders 2011
When I wrote about Louie Zamperini earlier this year I used a photo which I found at a Bookreview website. It turned out that the picture was from photographer Tom Sanders who asked me, rightly so, to either remove the picture or give him credit. I removed the picture and put the cover of the book of Laura Hillenbrand in it instead. But when I had a closer look at the pictures Tom makes I knew I had to use at least on of them... :-)
The picture of Louie was taken for a book Tom made about The Faces and Voices of the Last "Good" War. It full of moving stories and the stunning photo's are really prove of that stories.
Have a look for yourself at Tom's website or see (and buy) the book at Amazon. I did (at amazon uk - at which the book is much cheaper and with free shipping...)

You Might Also Like