My desert island discs

11:35 mareku 0 Comments

While I was in London the day before yesterday I bought a nice book about the Desert Island BBC Radio series (since 1942). The idea is simple - people are asked which (8) discs/tracks they would like to take with them if they would be castaway on a desert island. In the late 1950s' people also could choose a book (next to the bible/Koran or what have you and the complete works of Shakespeare) and a luxury item.
While I am reading the choices of famous people througout the ages, I naturally was wonderering: Which discs would I choice? Now because I am quiet a "Spotiphile" - I am thinking in Spotify tracks and not in ancient discs...
Here is my list (and here you can listen to the tracks on Spotify):
(best music track EVER)
(because I will...)
(when I feel gloomy)
(the grass is greener on the other side...)

)
(to feel the plants around me)




You Might Also Like