The day @nokianl let me down...

16:56 mareku 0 Comments

My phone came back from Nokia Care - it said: "Repaired". But it isn't repaired at all and the same problem of my Lumia 920 - it freezes when I charge it- still exists. When you try to call the number on the repair receipt there is no connection - number doesn't exist. So I tried to call Nokia Care. A friendly woman in English explained to me that the only thing she could say to me is to send the devise to Nokia Care again. It seems that only the second time it will be send for repair they will actually have a good look at it... At least that is what she told me. The same story at Nokia HQ (in swedish) and the same story (in German) at Arvato (the company that does the repairs for Nokia.
Strangely: the (red) phone that I borrowed from Nokia NL with the same apps, operation system, firm software and charging equipment doesn't have this problem at all. So it must be in the devise it self.
So the guy from UPS just came to my door and picked up my (yellow) lumia. Let's see if this time the will repair it... :-(

You Might Also Like