NokiSoft?

10:50 mareku 0 Comments

Well this is the end of Nokia. Pitty because in the last century this was one of my favorite companies. I still have a drawer full of old Nokia phones.
The Nokia 2110 e.g.  was the first to feature the now-famous Nokia ringtone after that the 3210. Not to forget the Nokia 6110 - my first phone with which you could phone for a week before to recharge. (Those were the days ;-) )
And naturally the (Matrix!) Nokia 7110 with the automated slider - cool.
The N90 - looked great and had a -for its time- great camera. So now I have the Lumia 920 - which is a great device and super OS. I miss some apps - and there lies the problem in the take-over of Microsoft. They are not very good in the "soft" part. So maybe we should call it Nokihard and not NokiSoft?
I give it a year and then probably return to iOS and the iPhone 6.

You Might Also Like