The end of the Telegraaf assignment

09:04 mareku 0 Comments

Well that's it: Today was my last day of my assignment at The Telegraaf as interim director of Telegraaf Classified Media. A lot happened since my start in May and things will continue to change as TCM will set his new course. To start with they have a new (more appropriate) name: Telegraaf Database Publishing.
It was a very nice period when I look back at it: nice people, ambitious targets and lots of energy. Naturally when operating in a huge organization you will find some positives and some negatives. The latter being trying to get people and staff departments along with your own ideas, to insure that you still have to budget to get things done. My main mantra has been: no matter what Put the Consumer, the visitors to our websites first. I hope that they will remember that and that in a couple of months we see all kinds of new ideas will develop.
What I certainly will NOT miss is the gloomy building and view...

So on monday I will move ahead to the Zomoto headquarters at Herengracht 444, Amsterdam :-)

You Might Also Like