The Nike+ Sportwatch is a disaster

11:09 mareku 0 Comments



I bought the new Nike+ and am running happily with it - BUT...
The nike+ forum is overflowing with complaints of owners whos wathes stopped working. Sure Nike will replace them - but isn't time they admit that is watch is a faulty product and a disaster?
just an example of a desparate post on the forum:

I posted in this thread way back at the beginning, I bought my watch at the beginning of May and used it a total of 13 times before it no longer connected to my computer (basically same issue everyone else is having). I have been patiently awaiting a fix, any fix that works. I've talked with Nike support, I've followed this thread, I've tried all the tricks and fixes and the watch still doesn't work.

At this point I am feed up and would simply like my money back.
Not holding out much hope...


You Might Also Like